SAY WHAT 1.6
Say What allows you to remotely launch applications, documents or AppleScripts (Mac Only) via a web browser. Version 1.1 and higher even allows you to pass parameters to compiled AppleScripts. It uses the standard HTTP protocol and will run on whatever port you decide so it can run alongside other web services. This version runs on both MacOS, MacOS X and Windows.
Order Online - Individual License
or Site License
Download Say What... (Universal Binary - 2.8MB)
- NEW Universal Binary
- Growl integration allowing you to send messages to growl clients. Sample AppleScripts are included.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther" and Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger"
- Customize the HTML returned to the web browser
- Return values from compile AppleScripts with passed parameters
- Remotely launch compiled AppleScripts with passed parameters
- Remotely launch AppleScripts, Applications and Documents
- Ability to run on the port your choice
- Ability to allow unlimited or only IP addresses you enter to connect
- Only allows files within a specific folder to be launched so you control what can be done
- Hide or view the log on screen
- ALL transactions are recorded in a log file
- Integrated help system
- Appearance Manager compliant with an Aqua interface on Mac OS X
- Uses Navigation Services
- Purchase option to direct you to a web site to purchase immediately
- Same version runs in Mac OS 8/9 and native on Mac OS X
Download Say What... (PPC for Mac OS 8 or 9 ONLY - 620KB)
Download Say What... (Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP - 524KB)